Exclusive Offer for StartCon 2016
CapitalPitch & StartCon have partnered to provide the most valuable package for startups & founders looking to pitch, and raise funding this year.
Pitch your idea to seasoned investors, at the largest pitch competition in Australia, for your chance to win huge prizes, including a trip to pitch in San Francisco and win $1,000,000US!
Your StartCon 2016 Ticket Includes:
- Access to CapitalPitch's 1-Day Pitching Prep Masterclass (details below)
- Access to all keynotes & workshops at the conference on Nov. 26 & 27
- Pitch Competition Entry - Get 2 mins on stage in front of seasoned investors & a crowd of 200+
- Exclusive Founders Networking Lunch
- Free video recording of your pitch!
- Event bag full of goodies + 2016 Limited Edition Startup Pitcher T-Shirts
- Access to the Tech EXPO & Startup Alley
- Entry to 3 Conference Parties (Kick-off Mixer + Networking @ The Stables + Official After-Party)
SAVE $50 off the regular price UNTIL OCT 21
For more info on the Pitch Competition at StartCon 2016, visit the Startup Pitches Page
Jeremy Liddle believes entrepreneurs are changing the world. He is Cofounder and CEO of CapitalPitch, a platform to optimise investment in startup which combines acceleration, venture capital and technology to provide investors a curated source of emerging growth companies.
He is President for the G20 Young Entrepreneurs Alliance in Australia and works on youth employment and entrepreneurship with the United Nations, Global Entrepreneurship Week and B20 task forces. Jeremy is a Tedx speaker and author of the Book “From Idea to Start-up”.
CapitalPitch Masterclass will take place prior to the conference, to ensure that you are pitch-ready for StartCon's Pitch Competition 2016.
Over one full day, you will:
- Review and improve your existing Pitch Deck
- Gain clarity on your investible points that excite investors
- Master of the delivery of your Pitch
- Pitch to a panel of investors and receive feedback
NOV. 26-27, 2016 | RANDWICK RACECOURSE, SYDNEY
StartCon PTY LTD. Level 20, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia